All this gray, gloomy weather + rain made this last week perfect.
Every once in a while, I get on these reading binges, so I just go with the flow.
As of today (5/21/2016), I have read or reread 24 books. My binge started a week ago. (Of course, I got a lot more read thanks to 2 days of being bed-bound with stomach bug…though I’d rather *not* been sick!)
My list so far:
- Reread/read books 1-7 of Chris Golden’s Shadow Saga (I fell in love with the first book more than a decade ago, and adore this entire series)
- Reread/read 1-7 of Tom Sniegoski’s Remy Chandler books (Love Tom’s earthbound angel, Remiel!)
- Finished the Whyborne & Griffin books (so far) by Jordan L. Hawk, books 4-7 (Really enjoy these)
- Vampire Empire Book 3, The Kingmakers by Clay and Susan Griffith (I’d put this off, because then this story would be over. That said, I totally have Geomancer, the first of the next series)
- Roses and Rot by Kat Howard (One of the best books I’ve ever read. That it’s a debut novel: astounding!)
- Reread Tam Lin by Pamela Dean (hadn’t read it since it came out in 1991. Sadly, for me, it didn’t hold up to what I remembered.)
- Thomas Rhymer by Ellen Kushner (enjoyable read)
- Swordspoint by Ellen Kushner (enjoyed it, but I have to admit I prefer Lynn Flewelling‘s Nightrunner books)
- Inheritance (Adaptation #2) by Malinda Lo (very much love this series; like above, I was putting off reading bc it’s over)
I have no idea what I’m going to read next. I’ve got at least 850 books on my TBR pile (ebooks).
ETA3: Concluded the reading binge with Maggie Stiefvater’s Raven Boys (all 4 books) – a grand total of 28 for 10 days of reading.
ETA – oops, forgot a book, so I’ve updated the list
ETA2 – damn, forgot 5 books – yes, I told you all it was a binge!