This duck is now dead…it is an ex-duck.
Viva Con-Txt and may there be many more.
Highlights but no photos as I suck at pictures. I hate carrying around a camera, and even if I’d wanted to, I can’t find the bloody thing.
The list: (by no means complete)
- Getting up for estrella30‘s SPN panel and realizing that I can think before breakfast (at least, I don’t believe I was incoherent, was I?)
- Getting to meet lalejandra, Cassandra, serialkarma in person and participate in their writing panel
- Hard Core Logo discussion, led by isiscolo
- bethbethbeth‘s panels on the allure of the “other” and beta reading
- Misspamela‘s Doctor Who
- Life On Mars!!! by lynnmonster and dsudis, accompanied by the LoM music companion – Thanks, Lynn!
- Disco Duck and the fabulous slide show
- due South dinner at Vicini’s
- Driving back from the DS dinner with way too many of us in aerye‘s car
- Multi-fannish party in 1506
- The “loud” room for the vid show
- Brekkie with shayheyred and reginagiraffe
- Hanging out with raveninthewind
- Spending the weekend with the best people ever – talking fandoms, writing, and life in general
I KNOW I’m leaving someone, some event out. I blame the tired brain.
The con was fabulous and I’ve already registered for 2008. Alas, there won’t be a Con-Txt in ’07.
Kudos to the con comm for the great location, the excellent hotel and the overall schedule, panels, etc. You all did a most excellent job.
BTW – I may be friending a bunch of you folks. No reciprocal action needed. Really. I promise I’m not a stalker and I won’t get freaked out if you don’t friend me in return. ::g::
Off to nap or something.